There are so many ways to improve upon the natural resources being used in today’s housing industry from a sustainability viewpoint as well as from a homeowner’s view. From new construction material and waste management to recycling and waste audits the building process must be laser focused on improving the current methods of building and delivering products that are healthier, more sustainable and more comfortable. The life cycle of products and building materials will be reviewed and hopefully we will be presenting some new building methodologies which will change the way consumers and builders see the residential housing industry in Chicago and around the world.
Tag CloudAffordable Housing appliances Build building Carbon Footprint Chicago chicago green schools children Community design ecological footprint electric energy environment epa geo-thermal global Grants green green building green building energy efficiency green building preparation and development Green Elementary green energy Green Gadgets Green Grid green homes green housing green it green school Green Thumb Health healthy healthy affordable housing healthy design and build healthy home initiative healthy home owner education healthy homes healthy homes chicago healthy offices healthy schools Home home energy rating system (HERS) green building homes homes.healthy housing how to go green Innovation International Green lead materials methods net zero performance prefab products ratings Recycle Resources safety School - College School - High Schools Smart Building Smart Buildings solar Steve Glenn sustainability sustainable sustainable architecture sustainable design sustainable home maintenance Technology united states green schools Vendor
- A Modern Mobile Home Dropped in Place by Crane sco.lt/85kVF3 https://t.co/H2yB9ALWdR 4 days ago
- Musings about Martin Holladay's Musings of an energy nerd (book review) sco.lt/4j7acb https://t.co/N5BOZn8yxx 5 days ago
- ‘Green building’ measures may have fuelled London inferno sco.lt/9F4Fnt https://t.co/bCPZLiYfHZ 6 days ago
- Low Maintenance Cladding sco.lt/4jGAKn https://t.co/Ne3VrlsjBF 6 days ago
- To SIP or not to SIP? It’s complicated. sco.lt/7tFOdN https://t.co/v7rL0C15XL 1 week ago
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31